A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 8, 2011

Feeling Bookish...

Last week when I was invited to a friend's house for a Spring Lunch, she was kind enough to let me take a few pictures of her book collection.  She's been a collector of antique books with gilt lettering for some years.  They are all displayed so charmingly - just like the professionals tell you.  
'Leave a little space for your eyes to rest, lay some down, 
include collectibles among your library, etc...'  
She has it down!  Enjoy...
See that duck decoy?  Her father made it!
Thank you my friend for all the inspiration.  
Linking to 2nd Chance Tuesday.

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I love it! (Of course!) Thanks for a neat post.

Ms.Daisy said...

I thought that shelf looked familiar! LOL!
Thanks for sharing.


~Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...