A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 19, 2011

Curtain Ideas...

This week - I was honored to be invited to the Vogt Farm Bed and Breakfast to take pictures.  I'll share these over the next days or weeks.  But for today - I wanted to share some sweet curtain ideas that I found there.  First - hanging from a pink ribbon via little clothespins...
and second - these lovelies that are raised a bit with button ribbons.  Just two wonderful and easy ideas.
I think that pink ribbon qualifies me for Pink Saturday 
over at How Sweet the Sound, so come visit me and 
all the other pink participants there!

And here's a teaser of the B & B front entrance, 
located in rural Mount Joy, PA...

3 comments:

Ann said...

Your Pink Sat post does qualify you!! I adore the first picture---so simple but beautiful. The B & B looks spectacular. Come visit me at my little corner of OZ.
Ann

Unknown said...

I love B&Bs , I haven't stayed in one since my husband passed away, may be I will try it again sometime soon. Can't wait to see the rest of this one.

Jori said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Lovely curtains! I love gingham anything. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...