A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 1, 2011

Inspired Greetings...

Decorating and vignette inspiration can come from anywhere.  Today - I'm sharing some greeting card covers with you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This lovely door bouquet is in an unusual container.  
Inspires me to use a tin grater with a jar inside... 
from Hallmark
Low wooden boxes make any collection or grouping look great. 
(I gave mine away - see this post.)
What a sweet plant starter...
from Current
Ironstone pitchers for fresh flowers - 
whether from the store or your garden...
Crown Point Graphics
 Small shelves and seashells - how delightful...
from Hallmark
Have you been inspired by a greeting card lately?

4 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I tend to forget how many containers I actually have around the house...especially when you have an overflow of antiquey things in the basement (from being in the biz)

I like the white ironstone look the best!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Elaine said...

Thanks, Joyce for the wooden tray that you no longer have. :) It is on my hutch with a display in it, including an old blue mason jar, an electric chunky candle and the old crock you gave!

Gail said...

Thanks Joyce for such beautiful inspiration. I love the white ironstone with the flowers.

Enjoy your evening,
Gail

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm inspired now :) Love the idea of the sweet container hanging from the door. I'm going to do that with some tulips I just bought. Nice way to add a touch of Spring. You can't go wrong with fresh flowers and Ironstone. Mmmmm
Have a great night! :)~M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...