A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 4, 2011

Spring Lunch...

This week I was honored to be invited to a friend's house for lunch.  Look at her pretty spring table.  She served us on some of her vintage LuRay dishes.  And is that glassware not divine?
She had dessert waiting on the table when we arrived - yumminess...
What a precious way to get ready for Spring.  
Thank you my dear friend!
Linking to Vintage Inspiration Friday.  
There are such beautiful sites over there - go look!
Click here to read Bella Rosa Antique's post about this same lunch. 

5 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Joyce I'd just love to meet this friend of yours! I think we'd really get along! Tee hee.

I borrowed your pics and used them in my post today too! Hope you don't mind.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

PS. Thank you for such a sweet post.

A Few Pennies said...

Oh, gorgeous table setting. It makes me want to get something ready for Easter posting soon! Have a great weekend.

michelle said...

What a pretty Spring setting and the dessert looks so good! I am so glad that you got to enjoy an afternoon with a friend. :)

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

Beautiful Spring setting! That dessert looks tasty, too. I've enjoyed your blog today and have become your new follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...