A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 29, 2011

Recycled Skirt...

As I've mentioned in the past - it's hard for me to throw away clothing if I like the fabric.  Such was the case with this skirt.  
The elastic waist had worn out and no one was wearing it.  
But look at all those ruffles  - just adorable. 
In my mind - I saw an apron.  So yesterday - it got a revamping...  
Sold - thanks Kari!
What do you think?
Check me out over at Bella Rosa Antique's
2nd Chance Tuesday &
All Things Heart & Home's 
All Things Inspired parties

6 comments:

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

Another cute idea! I love all the ruffles! Aprons are really popular in the Antique Mall where I have my booth. I see it's already sold :)
Time to make another.
Have a great day!
Michelle :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Super, super cute!!! I love that the pretty skirt has a new life!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I think that was a great idea, Joyce! It makes a perfect apron with those ruffles!

visiting from All Things Inspired party

Jillian said...

What a great idea! You go, girl!

Robin said...

Okay...toooo wonderful! The skirt w/ those ruffles were truly scrumptious...an apron! Oh I love your vision!
xoxo
Robin
All Things Heart and Home
(thx bunches and bunches for linking up!)

Robin said...

ps...I'm featuring this next week on All Things Inspired! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...