A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 15, 2011

A Friend's Home...

I had the privilege of being in a new friend's home today.  What fun!  She lives in old farm house; loaded with wonderful garage sale and auction finds.  She decorates mostly in antique primitives, but look what I found in her living room parlor...
And to show you can put most anything together when the colors are right - look at this little vignette; a dried wreath and old trucks...
They did invest in nice custom kitchen cabinets - 
designed by my friend I might add!  
Visit the KraftMaid website for tons of kitchen inspiration!
Her laundry room features rescued old cupboards...
I have me an old wall cupboard - thinking I'm gonna have to open a door!
Just a delightful home.  I'll show you the barn another day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...