A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 3, 2013

Projects, Remodeling, Christmas, 'Oh My'...

Tis the season for crafts and projects, baking and shopping, 
get togethers and hosting, mailings and decorating. 
How does one do it all in this crazy busy month of December?  
And how do we keep Christ the focus?

I do have several projects in the works... 
Love these origami sheet music stars that I worked 
on during slow times at the antique mall yesterday...

Hopefully I find a snippet of time to embellish them a bit.

I also have some tags from a vintage book in the works...
...but am thinking these will have to wait till after Dec.

I have zero Christmas decorating done.  But...
 we are just beginning to move back into our living room 
after painting it and resanding the floors a few weeks ago...
I'm so excited to finally be editing the decor of this room.

So follow along as I share what I accomplish (or not!) 
from my super normal world during this month.

On my list... (till I think of something else)... 

* Remain Christ and 'others' focused

* Get the living room back in order with a somewhat new look (more neutrals and whites - using what I have of course...) 
* Paint cabinet white (??) - Done!
* Decorate front porch - Done!
* Indoor Christmas decor (even if minimal) - Done!
* Bake - Done!
* Call family members regarding Christmas Day get together - Done!
* Shop for and wrap gifts for family/parents
* Put up small tree - Done!
* Family Christmas game
* Neighbor/mailman/SS Teacher gifts (from baking?) - Done!
* Christmas Cards (??) 
* Finish painting front door (part of living room makeover) - Done!
* Embellish and make more sheet music stars
* Donate or sell 'extra' living room decor items from previous 'look'
* Plan table decor for extended family Christmas get-together
* Host a girl's or couple's Christmas party (??)
* Christmas Day Food
* Bible Study Cookies - Done!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...