A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 10, 2013

A Fireplace Christmas Treasure Chest...

I'm declaring my fireplace and mantel 'done' for Christmas!  
Our fireplace isn't used for fires at this point (needs some repairs) - so...


 ...I filled it up!  I'm loving my Christmas treasure chest...


The mantel got a little work as well... (the star is from last year)...

  but I hung it in front of another picture with a great frame 
that serves as a wonderful backdrop.



The pinwheels are also from last year - but check out the 
walls - we just finished painting them!  I'm so happy!   
(Would prefer to paint the brick - but My Love strongly disagrees... so I can acquiesce.)
2013
from 2012
Sweet angel and sheep add to the mantel village...



 Since we have repainted our living room - I'm going more 'white'.
  My only new purchases this year were these
three boxes of ornaments for approx. $3.50 - total!

 
 These help fill up our little table top tree.
  (Looks like I can still add some more ornaments.   
No worries - I have gold ones in my stash...)


 Love this leaf ornament - a gift from my daughter..
 
 More from my Christmas home to come tomorrow...

 and Songbird's Christmas Ideas party

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything! Great job! The pin wheels are awesome!

Unknown said...

I love everything! Great job! The pin wheels are awesome!

D said...

SO enjoyed your golden, silver and white in everything! Lovely, especially with your 'new' livingroom. congratulations...
( I need to get hopping) D.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining our Twirl and Take a Bow Party! Hope to see you again next week!

Marianne said...

Your home looks very warm and inviting. Thanks for joining my 12 Days Party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...