A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 21, 2013

Last Minute Easy $1 Christmas Gift Project...

Need a last minute gift that has a little bit of 'you' in it?  
Head to Dollar Tree and pick up their cylinder jar candles...
 Cut some sheet music (or tear) to width you desire 
and wrap around jar with jute or twine.  
(No need to glue in place and book pages would also work.)  
I added a jingle bell - you could add a pretty
 button or other trinket or ornament. 
 Lastly - I clipped a few skinny twigs from my
 dogwood tree and slid them behind the twine. 
Since I'm assuming we all have some version of everything
 already on hand except perhaps the jar candle -
 total cost for these cute gifts?  One dollar each.
Want lots more ideas? - Visit Funky Junk's link party.
 

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Awesome!! Great idea...I missed seeing those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...