A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Aug 1, 2016

From Readers and Sellers and Buyers and...

It's so much fun to interact with you my readers.  
Recently a buyer/reader told me she was intrigued with my  
pony and cart picture from this post.
 
And with good reason.  Turns out - they care for 11 miniature horses 
at their place.  Eleven!  Oh - and 2 donkeys and 3 riding horses too.
  Oh my!

I asked for pictures.  These are a few she sent my way...


 Just precious...

 And is that a pot-bellied pig I see?  
They need to open a petting zoo!
Thanks Karen for sharing a bit of your world with us.

And I'd like to also give a shout-out to 2 Etsy sellers... Fall is coming 
and I'm thinking you just may enjoy what these gals have to offer.

Chunky Knits has some awesome trendy hats and ear wraps.  
I'm especially loving this ear warmer headband...and the color!
Available here.
And AhuvaKnits has some great pieces as well.  
I love the boho vibe of this shawl (and gotta love her modeling!)...
Available here.
There's still a good month of no-school summer left.  But it will go fast!  
Thanks online friends - you make my day!  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Love the shawl and the photos of the horses...and pig! We'll be needing those ear warmers before we know it. :-)
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...