A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 2, 2015

Winter Evenings Project & 2015 Goal...

What do you do with your dark winter evenings?  
I find its all too easy to plop in front of the computer or watch a movie.  
But when My Love threw out a pair of his long johns recently - 
I couldn't let all that neat fabric go to waste.

  
I got tons of little rolled fabric flowers or rosettes out of one pair.   
There's more here than I may use - so I think I'll list a few in my Etsy shop.  
Yay for being productive!  Now to stay inspired as there's 
much more I could be doing with my evenings.   Sound like a New Year's Goal?  Indeed it is....
My word for the year is simple - 'Do'!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

So pretty! If you don't sell them they would cute on a wreath. :)

Betsy said...

Very pretty rosettes. Who would have thought they started out as longjohns?! I spend my evenings knitting and crocheting. I can't just sit without my hands being busy.
Blessings,
Betsy

Betsy said...

Very pretty rosettes. Who would have thought they started out as longjohns?! I spend my evenings knitting and crocheting. I can't just sit without my hands being busy.
Blessings,
Betsy

Spittin-Toad said...

Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...