A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 24, 2015

Saturday Sightings - Eagles & Owls!....

Today - I had the pleasure of visiting my local zoo.
  They were holding a 'free' community weekend - 
and I talked My Love into visiting.  
This is my favorite shot of the day...
American Bald Eagle @ ZooAmerica
 It had just snowed overnight - which made it so fun... and cold!  
This was the scene... & the stream that runs through the park.
 My love was able to capture the critters in amazing
 ways with his high powered camera. 

See what I mean... so much clearer than mine...



And how cute is this Snowy Owl in the snow...



 What a fun afternoon!
I never tire of seeing God's marvelous creatures.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the eagle and the snowy owl. It looks like a wonderful way to spend the day.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wow! Great shots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...