A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 28, 2015

Rustic Decor Shop Alert...

It's always fun to find a new shop and see the creative juices 
that flow from someone's heart and soul.  
Today I have a brand new seller to introduce to you.

Say hello to Esty shop Kountry Collections...

What fun rustic crafts from this husband and wife team.  
I'm liking their nod to denim.
Stop by the store and give them a little love.  
Those monogram burlap prints come personalized.

And speaking of Etsy.  Check out some of my new listings...

 This little plaque from the 70's is in Joan Walsh Anglund 
or Holly Hobbie style...


I love the original label and graphics on this brown fertilizer bottle.

Anyone like vintage trims and laces?  There are
 almost 11 yards of this old gimp trim...

Old maps make great wall decor.  I'm offering  

And for a bit more ephemera - how about a Hershey, PA grouping?
Thanks for visiting today!  ~Joyce





1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Those hand made flowers are adorable! Thanks for the share!

Your Hershey grouping is making me think of chocolate now. :)

Thanks for stopping by and for taking part in my Let's Talk Vintage party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...