A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Aug 24, 2014

Local Garden and Produce Sightings...

 I took a cycle ride (motorcycle) with My Love today.   
We meandered local back country roads.
I'm sharing just a few shots from our quick journey.

At one point we drove near my brother's house... so we stopped in. 
Yep - they live in a genuine restored log cabin...


My sister-in-law has quite the green thumb and
 always has beautiful garden scapes...

She puts me to shame!


We also passed this cute farm stand that I never knew was there...

Their prices were right - I may revisit them on occasion!
 

They even have their own honey...
We weren't able to get pictures - but this farm actually raises deer.  
Check out all their fawn and deer pictures here.

So not a lot to offer today - 
just some local sites that were part of my afternoon.







1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I so enjoyed the photos of your brother home and your sister-in-laws beautiful flowers. I've always wanted to live in a log cabin. The farm stand is so neat and clean too. It would be nice to have those around here.
It looks like you had a lovely day.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...