A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 12, 2012

Upcycled Inspiration...

Every once in a while I like to check what's 
'out there' in the upcycled arena. What can
be done to junque to make it usable again?  
I uncovered some great inspiration on Etsy.  
Hope you are inspired too.
First up - an apron from old drapes...
a skirt from old jeans and neckties...
 a knitted bag with recycled handle...
 a blanket or throw from old sweaters...
 a scarf from vintage curtains
 old wool blazers become a skirt...
Mittens from vintage sweaters...
 and from my own store - old jeans and 
sweaters become Christmas stockings...
True to form - it's not surprising that all my 
favorite discoveries use fabrics.
Go visit the links!
 ~~~~~~~~~
Sold!  Thank you Terri.

3 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your stockings are great! I like the mittens and the afghan too. It onlys makes sense to try to reuse things doesn't it? Thanks for letting me know you came by!

garagecouture said...

Great ideas! I especially love that curtain apron. I think skirts would be cute too.

michelle said...

These are great and I love the scarf idea and the mittens and of course the stockings! :) I always wish I could see things out of other things like this.
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...