A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 27, 2012

Delivering A Meal...

My brother is having a difficult health time 
right now.  This morning I quickly made a bit of 
food to help out (less cooking for his wife).  
Since they love antiques and live in an authentic 
log house - I packaged the items accordingly.  
Freshly made Hearty Pork Rice Soup (because 
my bro. doesn't like chicken) went into some 
blue Mason jars...
Made a double batch so we can have some too.
 Freshly made potato salad (his special request) 
went into a vintage blue enamel dish...
Those are donut holes and chocolate candy on top.
 
 With a vintage towel lining a old market basket - 
it was a cute, if quick, delivery for today.   
I added an inspirational post card and will try
to take them more goodies from time to time. 
It doesn't take much to show a little
love and care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed in my Etsy Shop
W. Haskell Coffin Pin Keeper

2 comments:

Ann said...

Perfect meal--it looks oh so yummy. They will be so pleased I'm sure. The packaging looks really neat too.
Ann

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Hello, these are the things I like to read about.Everyday living, what's going on with others~Cheers Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...