A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 2, 2012

My Baby Cup Candy Dish...

With a light blue metal cast - I love my baby cup holding these peppermint sticks.  My Love picks
them up every time we eat at Cracker Barrel.
And right now is a really good time to eat there 
and shop in their General Store.  I found 
70% off their good lookin' Christmas stuff 
(and this is not a paid advertisement.)
Get more inspiration at
Show Off Your Cottage Monday
~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed to my Etsy Shop
4 Roses (Tuck) Postcards


3 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE! I love that idea... AND I love Cracker Barrel!

Happy New Year!
~Liz

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Sweet idea!! Love to use the cups in different ways. I am using one for packs of splenda!
Drop by for a visit with my friend and me at
www.southernjunkin.blogspot.com
Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Those look like my kind of peppermint sticks! Gotta love Cracker Barrel!
And a lovely way to display them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...