A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 2, 2011

Treasures in Mt. Gretna...

Just some of the recent treasures I picked up...  
Over the weekend - I had the blissful fun of doing the annual 
Mt. Gretna porch sales.   I meandered through the trees and 
cottages and shopped to my heart's content...

See my wonderful straw bag with wooden beads (a current 'look' 
at my favorite inspiration spot)?  I paid a whopping 25 cents for it!
Love my little silver heart box ...
and of course these awesome wire in/out baskets...
Check out my Etsy Shop for these and more treasures!
Hoping to join Blue Creek Home's Treasure Hunt Thursday

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

It definitely looks like you had fun! Love those baskets!

Blue Creek Home said...

Get out of here! That looks like way too much fun. So much better than being in the hot sun in someones driveway or carport!!!! I love the things you found. Thanks for coming to the party.
Rhonda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...