A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jun 17, 2017

A Friend's Garden - Saturday Sightings...

 It is local garden tour time.   What a fun Saturday morning outing!
  But on this particular tour - my favorite garden was a 
friend's garden - not on the tour except for us!  

The idea for these little chicken wire succulent planters came to 
her in the middle of the night.  Aren't they neat?

Her covered patio area is filled with blue and white pottery, 
planters and baskets of all kinds...

Planters en masse make a statement for sure!

And a few other shots from the morning...


Now this coming week I will be out in my own gardens playing.
  Happy weekend everyone!  ~Joyce 

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oh my! Your friend has a very lovely garden. I love the idea for the succulent planter. So creative.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...