A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 16, 2017

Spring In a Bowl - A 5 Minute Centerpiece...

This trough is most always in the center of my dining room table.
After weeks of ignoring it and the fact that it wasn't looking very 'springy' - 
I finally gave it a little update with things I had laying around...

The faux wild flowers are from Dollar Tree & yard sales.  
The butter pats are Quilted Nest inventory waiting to sell.

You can view them here and here.

After a 5 minute fix - this bowl definitely says 'spring' better than it did!
Seasonal decor needn't take much.  I simply had to stop and actually 
'do' something rather than keep passing by this bowl day after day.

What can you do in 5 minutes to change your world today?  ~Joyce
Linking to Talk of the Town





1 comment:

Betsy said...

I really like those butter pats. It's a very beautiful pattern.
Blessings, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...