A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 16, 2016

Christmas Vignettes - Books!...

It was thrift shop day for me again today... meaning I got to play on top 
of the dress racks.  (OK - I didn't literally climb up there - but you know what I mean right?)
    Here is a glimpse of today's displays...

Tis the season to pull out vintage books with seasonal coloring.
 This children's book is not a Christmas story per se - but the
 coloring is perfect nonetheless!

I found this lion figurine and decided to incorporate it into 
a grouping.  Doesn't he look stately with the red berries?

And since Jesus is our Lion of Judah - he fits Christmas perfectly...

The men's rack had some things left over from last week's display
 (pillow, package ornaments, pretty book) - 
so I just added to them to fill it out...

And this one got a bit 'glitzy'...

Almost too much going on here - but as soon as something sells
 from it - it will be a little less 'cluttery'.

What a busy and enjoyable time of year.  
Don't get caught up in the hustle and bustle!  (I'm reminding myself)... 
But spend time each day with Jesus and allow His peace 
to rule in your heart.  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty displays! I am praying for you and your family. Trust you are feeling the Lord's presence very near!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...