A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 23, 2014

Romance In the Office...

The other day I walked into my cubicle at work and found this 
handpicked wildflower bouquet.  It made my day!!!

 I happen to work for the same company that My Love does.  
On his bicycle ride to work - he spotted some flowers
 and took the time to pick them...
...AND then arranged them in a lunchroom cup in such a way 
that they would stay standing.  I was most impressed.
Normally I work from home and he goes to work.
But a thunderstorm took out my computer equipment
 so I'm needing to work at the office while it is fixed.
Apparently working with your spouse has its benefits!   
(Yes - that's a decorating magazine in my temporary cubicle...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...