A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jan 31, 2014

Something I Just Learned About Pinterest...

Ok - I can be a bit slow on the 'learning' end of things.  
But seriously - I just didn't know this and am taking
 the chance that maybe 1 of you didn't know it either.

Did you know that when you click on a pin in your feed - like so... 
(clicking on the pretty cottage kitchen scene in this case)...

... and then it whisks you away to the next page which looks like this...
... that there is more?  I mean much more?!  
I used to just click on this image again to see the blog, etc. 
where the image came from and peruse that site - 
possibly follow it - end of story.  
BUT... if you scroll down - yep scroll down - 
without clicking anything yet - and you'll see...

...a bunch more pins of similar interest and style
 AND other boards that the image was pinned to.  
So there are tons of sources and places you can go from just 1 image.   
(Told you I'm slow - just didn't think about 'scrolling down'.)  
Oh my - a person could stay on Pinterest all day.  
Not sure this was a good discovery...

2 comments:

Spittin-Toad said...

LOL...It took me awhile to figure that one out too...now I do it all the time!! :)
Denise

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

They are tricky that way, aren't they? Kind of like stores putting the candy right there beside the checkout. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...