A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 15, 2012

Courtyard Sale...Before...

Today I have the privilege of being part of a 25 year
 celebration for the antique mall where I sell -
 Ziegler's In The Country.   Just some pictures for you
 today before I run out the door.  Pictures of the
 beautiful courtyard in the making.  
If you're anywhere nearby - please come!  
(details are in the link)







 These last few are of a bouquet in the making by 
our master gardener (& another dealer in the mall) - Ronn.





 I'm telling you - if you don't come - you're crazy.  There will be free door prizes every hour - and they are great prizes!  And free seminars! Come say hi!
 

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Nice post! It was a fun day...something different and fun for many years of being there...um...12 I think! Let's do it every year! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...