A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 18, 2012

Autumn In the Cupboard...

I'm not sure why I'm doing this post...  It's just too
 simple... but here goes...
I have one glass front cabinet in my kitchen.  Too add a bit 
of Fall - I simply tucked faux grapes among the pretty dishes.
 I've sorta had a 'thing' for grapes over the years -
 they appear in my wallpaper border.  It's past time to get 
rid of that border - but in the meantime I'll work with it.
 
 Doesn't really look like I did anything...
So I'll just consider it 'storage' for all those grapes I have.
And if they end up staying past Fall - no harm done!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Pretty!

I love grapes in my kitchen too. One of my favorite scriptures is John 15:5 where Jesus says "I am the vine..."

I have that up in my kitchen decoupaged on wood. Of course, I have to go with grapes, too.

Anyway, I love what you've done!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce
I just saw your note at Kim's and wanted to pop over and tell you the solution I found for an all glass door when hanging wreaths. It is a large suction cup type hook. I think you can pick those up at craft or hardware stores. I have used these hooks for several years on our front door with no problem. The hooks are also great for putting wreaths on mirrors.

I like how you added Fall to your cabinet.

Pat@Back Porch Musings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...