A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 9, 2012

Linens & Paper Bag Albums....

Yep - I'm a linen lady.   My main 'job' at the 
Mt Joy Gift and Thrift Shop
is to price the antique linens.
 We get gobs of them - it's amazing. 
 It's a little linen heaven in my literal corner 
of the shop... 
 I even have my own kiosk!
Today - I met the The Paper Bag Lady.  She was
 shopping at 'my' kiosk.  She buys lots of 'my' linens
 to use as embellishments in her one of a kind paper
 bag photo albums that she creates.  
Check them out...
album photos from Paper Bag Lady website
  
 See the little doily flowers?  Yep - some of them 
hail straight from my linen corner...
 Don't miss her Facebook page.   I'm impressed!
  What do you think?


1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh my! Linen lady meets paper bag lady and voila! Amazing things happen. Love what she did with them. SO creative.

PS...thanks so much for calling and letting me know our table was gone in the booth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...