A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 27, 2012

Friday Finds...

I find such great treasures through the week - 
but don't often take the time to show you.  So today 
I gathered up my finds and snapped some pictures...
  Just look at all that goodness.  We're talking a vintage black vinyl 
make-up case, 2 mottos, a wool black check shawl 
and a yellow stripe wool blanket.
The 'Prayer Changes Things' motto is an old cliche`
almost - but is it ever true!  
Thinking I need to hang that one where I can see it every day.
 The other motto is a Mother plaque in perfect timing
 for upcoming Mother's Day.  It has the sweetest
 illustration.  I'll list it in my Etsy shop shortly.
 I love how, once again, the coloring all goes together
 and seems to make an instant vignette.  
Don't know how that happens!
Total spent for all this fun?  $4.50!  
Of course the wool linens are a bit out of season - 
but Fall will come and we'll be good to go.

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

I really like the Prayer Motto...and where do you always find the blankets??? I never seem to find them like you do.

Looks like you had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...