A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Apr 19, 2012

Button Project - Stage II...

Does anyone else work on their projects in 'stages'? 
I do.  And sometimes it takes a while to get from 
one stage to the next.  
(Creativity does not come easily for me.)  
Today I worked on the next phase 
of a project I started almost a year ago. 
 Here's how it looks after today...

 For the past year it was just this framed blank 'canvas'...
I needed inspiration!  Today - I found some.  
I spotted this beauty on Pinterest by
Stay tuned for the next stage...

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It looks beautiful! Please don't wait another year to finish it!:) Really I have no business saying that because I totally do the same thing.

Helen said...

Thank you for admitting that you don't get it all done at once. I, too, take time and creativity is just not at home in my brain. Your project looks amazing. Isn't satisfying to see something come together?

Jillian's Bella rosa antiques said...

Your project is going to look great!!!!!

Marianne said...

Hmm I'm loving this stage. Love the button heart! Can't wait to see what comes next.
And yes almost all of my projects go through various stages. Some indefinitely....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...