A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 9, 2011

More Holiday Indoor Decor...

Sharing just a few more Christmas glimpses 
from inside my home...
Had to give this card a place of honor 
on my mantel - isn't it beautiful?

 all glittery with hints of aqua...
at my hearth - a basket of winter goodness 
with real and faux greens...
 
And my tree now has a skirt of packages.  
Found the plaid paper for 50 cents.
It wraps My Love's gifts...
 An easy bow with wide curling ribbon...
 ...and my garage sale-find sheep.  
Really place card holders - but don't tell...
Linking to these parties...
Feathered Nest Friday
Saturday Night Special
Show Off Your Cottage Monday
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just listed in my Esty Shop...

Clothespin Bag w/ Photos and Pins
 Pkg. of mini Bottle Brush Wreaths

3 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Not sure if those are metal or stone pinecones in your basket of greenery, but whatever they are...I love them!!! Your little sheep are so cute too!

Anonymous said...

You made my day with your festive decor and wonderful decorations! I love your sense of style!

Early Merry Christmas!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Decorating can be so much fun...just to see what we can come up with! Great finds...you're such a good shopper!

Hey, did you go to the Z's "Open House" party? I just found out about it today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...