A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 16, 2011

Free Finds...

I like to take walks around our neighborhood in the evenings.  Since I'm a scavenger at heart - I'm always looking for that lost coin that somebody dropped, something curbside for pick-up, etc.  
Most walks produce nothing more than the exercise and 
prayer time they are intended for.  But sometimes, I come home with 'stuff'.   The other night, I stopped to chat with a neighbor - 
and ended up leaving with a free pumpkin plant.  
Then further on I found I very nice (not smashed and in working condition) ink pen.  And along the next road - 
someone lost or threw out a perfume bottle - still full!
It's Paris Hilton cologne - with an approx. value of $20. 
And it smells good!
Ya just never know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...