A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 3, 2010

Musical Stars

I am in love with sheet music ideas.  Could have something to do with the fact I have lots of vintage sheet music that never sold - so what to do?...  Been wanting to learn how to make Moravian Stars.  After failed attempts - my dear friend taught me 'her' way.  I did it!!  No monies spent and there will be lots of uses for these little cuties... (Thanks Deb!)
I'm thinking that, if there is interest, I could try to put together a tutorial next week sometime... it would have lots of pics and steps... anybody up for it?

Check out the other Frugal Friday goodies at The Shabby Nest.

2 comments:

scrappychica said...

Your stars are beautiful! The sheet music you used is just plain stunning! I would love to see these used as bows on gifts with red ribbon... I hope you do a tutorial!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Thanks so much for your kindness scrappychica! I love the gift bows idea... We'll see how my week goes... if one more person shows interest - I'd be even more motivated :) Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...