A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 16, 2010

Christmas Thrift...

There are a couple of things I've learned over the years about being thrifty.  One is to not desire immediate gratification.  It's amazing the wonderful things you can gather over time - for not much money - if you are patient.  Every year I add another ornament or 2 to my tree - all in keeping with my same colors and style.  I try not to bend to every new decorating trend or fad that comes along (another thrifty tip).  Be true to yourself... it'll save you tons of money and others will love it because it will be unique...
This year's 25 cent find.
Some finds from last year.
Dollar Tree snowflakes.

Today I'm linking to
at Bloggeritaville.

3 comments:

Quiltpiecer said...

Love the pink color combo! I agree with you ... it's so much more satisfying. Great post.

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Welcome Rita! Thanks for commenting.

time worn interiors said...

I think that's a good idea, get things alittle at a time!
Theresa
aka:tot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...