A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 1, 2017

Organic and Valentine Vignettes...

Just a few of my thrift shop dress-rack displays for you again today. 

I've been in an 'organic' groove.... greens, woods and natural elements.   
Here I started with that gigantic clear glass candle holder.
  The shop struggled to find space for it - so I offered it 
dress-rack space  so it can have a home till it sells.


Just a close up...Aren't those teeny jars sweet?

And the back side of the above grouping...

Two racks down - another somewhat 'organic' display... 
Love bottles with wooden corks - they should sell fast.
The twig wreaths in both displays sold immediately.

Most of the Valentine things are already in a display in the shop...
 so I tried to get creative with what I could find to have 
something that felt like Valentine's on the center rack...

I think it works...
(Although you can see the backside here which probably looks weird)
I do a total of 6 rack displays... only shared 3 with you here.
And if you're ever in the area - stop in and shop!
Thanks for joining me!  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

They all look great! You certainly have a wonderful talent for these displays.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...