A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 13, 2016

Christmas Vignettes - Winter Scarves, Boots...

It was 'thrift shop day' for me.  So I'm sharing a few of the 
simple dress rack displays I worked on.

This first one had the hat and scarf sell pretty quickly
(I had replacements to fill in)...

And here is the back side
(cause I found those candle holders and wanted to use them somewhere)...

This one had a canister left over from last week - so I added to it...

...and here's the other side of that same display 
(you can see the back of the previous book)...

This display (the tree and sled) just isn't selling.  
I think they are priced too high.  But after 4 weeks they will be 
half price (per colored tags) - so that should get 'em sold.

And here are 2 sides of another display. Side 1...

Side 2...

Thanks for  joining me today friends.  Stay warm!  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Such lovely displays. I should think everything will sell quickly. I really like that little tree.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...