A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 3, 2015

Recent Listings....

When people know you do the 'antiquing thing' -
 it's amazing what comes your way. 
Recently a friend told me she was going through some stuff and
had a box of linens that she was considering throwing away. 
But did I want them just in case?   Did she say 'linens'?  Yes please!
 
Look at the awesome camp blanket I found inside...
 
The stripe detailing reminds me of blue ticking...
 
And love the great twill-taped reinforced corners...
It's available in my eBay shop...
 
...along with more recent listings...
 
Original Violets Painting anyone?
 

 
Brown transferware is always in style. 
This Vegetable Dish has a great edge on it... 

 
Calling all industrial crafters - how about some vintage metal
 Landscape Edging in Teal for your projects...
 
This sweet Glass Beaker is the 2 oz size...
 
And not overly vintage - but so fun -
this Brown Wool Hat is by Dorfman Pacific...

Seems there's a little something for everyone this go-round.


 

2 comments:

Betsy said...

My favorite is definitely the blankets with the transfer ware a close second. What a fun find me to think it was going to be thrown away!
Blessings,
Betsy

Henny Penny said...

I've just found your lovely blog and so glad I did. I will have to tell my daughter to visit you too. She is renting her first little shop, hoping to sell her crafts, jewelry, antiques, and any lovely thing she can find to fix up and resale. I make aprons, bonnets, and dolls. I look forward to keeping up with your posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...