A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

May 17, 2015

Saturday Sightings - Kitty Love...

 I wasn't able to upload photos yesterday - so please allow me 
to share a bit from my awesome Saturday with you a day late.
  
At one of the yard sales where I stopped...

...some kitties were abandoned by their mother
on the property and needed bottle fed.
Turned out it was feeding time while I was there.

What fun to snap some pictures...  (love her hat!)

And then - they gave me a turn! 

I was in kitty heaven...
I did get bunches of goodies at this sale - but I can assure you 
I stopped any and all shopping to get me some kitty love.  
I'll share about the goods later.
 
 How about one more?

What is it about holding a wee one that warms our hearts?  
It was a perfect morning! ~Joyce



5 comments:

Linda said...

That is so cute! I couldn't have resisted those sweet ones either.
Linda

Betsy said...

I would have had a difficult time resisting those little guys. I think I would have been begging to take one home So sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Betsy

D said...

You look quite content with that kitty... Grey ones? My favorite!
We have 2 cats,enough... D.

Simply Shelley said...

So sweet. I have a daughter that has nursed many orphaned animals on those little bottles. Dogs, kittens, squirrels, etc.......many!
Can't wait to see your finds. Blessings.......hugs, Shelley

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Awwwwww, so sweet! I love kitties of any size...but the little ones are indeed precious. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...