A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 22, 2014

My After Valentine's Mantel...

I redid my fireplace mantel now that Valentine's Day is over...
All in neutrals.  No - I don't know the children in the big photo.
The little report card on the left is too similar in height to the book.  
But - it belonged to my father-in-law and my mother is in the photo 
on the right. (trying to keep it 'fair')

I retained a few things from the Valentine mantel
  which made for a quick and easy change up...

And the children photo appeared at Christmas - but you can't see them.
Tricky huh?  Gotta work with what ya got!
Thanks for stopping by my little space on the web!  ~Joyce



1 comment:

Tammy said...

I absolutely love that picture of the children! Your mantle is so lovely! Love the old report card and book and shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...