A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Dec 28, 2012

Quick Cranberry Jars...

For my extended family Christmas gathering - 
I quick threw together some Mason jar centerpieces...
Pinterest inspired!
 They are simply a sprig of holly - water - cranberries
 and a tealight candle.
I wanted a small linen to place under each candle but I
needed 9 of them.  So I grabbed some paper napkins from 
last year's stash.  The cranberries are from several years ago.  
The jars were a safe non-food way to get them out of my freezer!
Linking to the Fabulously Creative Linky Party
and Feathered Nest Friday 

2 comments:

Karen said...

That looks so pretty. Happy New Year!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

The jars look beautiful! I hope to try this next Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...