A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 30, 2012

More Christmas Decor (Farmhouse Style)...

Today - I'm showing you some of my more prim and country decor...

The pinwheel acts as a 'shade' for a mini light.
 
 A floor basket...
 This rustic wood yard sale frame is holding a favorite 
Christmas card image - but is missing an easel back....
 
 so I leaned it against another picture - problem solved!
 
 
 It's the simplest combos that have the most impact.
  Here - a vintage laundry basket filled with garland
 and large Dollar Tree ornaments - that's it!
(I may add some lights yet..)
Did you  notice my sheet music pinwheels scattered here and there?




1 comment:

D said...

Noticed the sweet picture of Mama...how are you doing? D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...