A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 25, 2012

Garden Bicycles...

I find wonderful greeting cards at 'my' thrift shop.  They sell at 5/$1 and it's amazing the pretty cards that get donated.  Recently I picked up these 
sweeties with gorgeous garden inspired photos...
 Just look at those vintage and rusty bicycles 
adorned for front yard display...
These are essentially friendship cards.  One reads...
Our friendship is more than being together.
It's being together and not noticing
when the hours spill into years.
I wish each of you a friend, or 2, like that!
 Photos are all by Nancy Matthews for Christian Art Greetings.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And in keeping with the garden theme - 
look what is new to my Etsy Shop...
Wild Flowers Book from 1895 with tons of illustrations!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...