A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Oct 14, 2011

My Fall Mantel...

I don't make a lot of changes on my mantel through the year.  
But I do change it up a bit for Fall and Christmas.  So,
as promised in yesterday's post, here's my current Fall look...
I have old photos of people I don't know all over my home.

Most everything was a yard sale find.

The Goofus Glass dish was given to my by my mother.

The plate was one of my first 'finds' years ago for $1.00!

The wreath adorned my father's nursing home room door - so I keep it.
 Linking to these fun parties:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Listed on Etsy

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Joyce, what a lovely job you have done with your mantel. I wish I had a mantel to decorate but most apartments don't have them. I have considered getting one of those artificial electric fireplaces, but where to put it???? I found and am now following you through My Romantic Home and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...