A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Sep 5, 2011

Shop Window Fall Event Inspiration...

Next door to a little thrift shop I frequent is a new business called 'The Event Place'.  Their store front windows have been amazing.  Take a look at this month's window - seemingly depicting 
an outdoor Fall wedding or other special event.  
First up... an old farm table dressed for 2 with burlap and satin...
And the most adorable seating ever...
 Loving the handmade program fans...
 And 1 more piece of white chippy goodness just because...
Good thing I take my camera everywhere!

5 comments:

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

I'm glad you take your camera everywhere, too, because I really loved seeing the pics of all the awesomeness!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is a darling display! What a talented window dresser! PA must be wonderful in September. I've always loved your green.

michelle said...

These are great and I love the idea of the program fan!!!
xo

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What a great store front window display! That will be a fun place to walk by as they change things out!

Contessa Anne said...

The credit for this window display goes to C&J Catering (I know because I helped set it up!) The Event Place is a venue that is available to the public to book for parties, receptions, reunions, etc.. C&J Catering is a full service caterer and can do design or floral only events - check out more pictures on our facebook page - www.facebook.com/cjcatering
or on our website www.candjcatering.com

Thanks for the great comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...