A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Jul 13, 2011

Seashell Ships...

Wish I had better photos of these - but wanted to share them for White Wednesday #108.  There are lots of seashell projects out there.  But these are the first ships I have had.  Aren't they sweet?
And just to round out this post - here's a pretty conch seashell that I have listed right now on Etsy.
I think the back is as pretty as the front!
 
The ships are for sale too - just email if you'd like one.
($10 ea. plus s/h.)  
It's like beach combing from your computer!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I never get tired of seashells and have a pretty big collection. The ships are so unique!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

They would go perfectly, of course, with my hypothetical beach house! Only in my dreams...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...