A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Nov 12, 2010

Favorite Finds

It's always a treat to see what treasures I unearth in a week.  This week, my favorite find was this lovely ornate mirror... isn't she pretty?  She'll be available for sale in my booth at Ziegler's In the Country.
Sorry about the tripod leg!
 If you're ever in the Hershey or Lancaster County area of PA- we'd love to have you stop by.  Ziegler's is an old barn that houses beautiful, well-displayed antiques - truly!!   And you'll love strolling through the courtyard.

In addition to the barn full of antiques and collectibles, there is a gift shop - Personal Passions - that resides in an old pig barn.  You won't be disappointed!
 And I'll  leave you with just a few scenes from my booth...


3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Are they mary englebreit books I see there??? Love those. The mirror is awesome... I'll have to find out where you got it!

Jillian
Bella Rosa

hilary@oldhousetruelove said...

your booth looks great! I wish I could come shop!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Joyce! You have a wonderful space. I love all the use of red and plaid! The mirror is just gorgeous! I happen to know the girls at Leola's well, but I always ask wherever I shop, and be sure and tell them you will feature them on your blog. Sometimes they say no, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask. Hope you're having a great Sunday!
hugs,
Debra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...