A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 25, 2017

Saturday Sightings - DC For a Day...

We visited the National Mall and museums in DC last Saturday.
  What fun (especially when we found free parking)!  

I caught My Love in the act...

And of course - had to get a shot of the capitol.  Do you see the
 little specks on the dome that appear to not 'belong'?

Here they are!  We couldn't figure out what they were doing...
some sort of maintenance or repairs.
(This and the following photos all compliments of My Love...)

The steps of the Natural Gallery of Art were abuzz with activity...

Under Ulysses S Grant was a great place to people-watch...

Or to have people watch me!
Thanks for joining our Saturday excursion - even if a week late.

Enjoy your Lord's Day tomorrow!  ~Joyce



2 comments:

Regina said...

W would love to go to DC. I'm glad you had a nice time. You have a blessed Lord's Day too!

Betsy said...

SInce there has been scaffolding on the Capital Building for the last several years, my guess would be that the workman that you saw had something to do with that. I was glad to see that it was gone for the inauguration in January. I know it was there on all of my visits to see Mandy over the last couple of years. Your pictures bring back memories and I can't believe how warm it is there right now.
Blessings,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...