A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 10, 2017

Friday Finds - Straw Purses & Brass...

About once a week I head out on a little shopping trip to have 
little 'me' time.  I look for treasures for me and goods for the shop.
 Let's take a peek at today's finds...
Except for that book - everything looks so good together!

And about that book...  I'm hoping to learn some things to share
 with you on my Thrifty Thursday posts.  Inside - items are listed 
in alphabetical order so it's easy to look up something and find
 ways to reuse it (or upcycle it as we say today...)

The 'cans' and 'bottles' pages have tons of ideas.  
Can't wait to dig into it further...

This pretty trim will land in my shop.  And 2 candle lights for 10 cents?  
And I know they work cause this shop tests everything...
Well of course they came home with me.

I found 2 great and unique straw purses.  
And an awesome brass coat hanger as well.

My Fall candle supply is fairly slim - so since these were pretty 
and reasonably priced - they came home too.
I've already begun the shop listing process.  
The pretty woven purse is available here.  (very unusual!)
Happy Friday friends!  ~Joyce

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Great finds! I'm sure that book will have some interesting reading in it. And the purses are amazing. I remember my mother having one like that.
Blessings, Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...