A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 24, 2017

Friday Finds & Buffet Dessert Idea...

It's time to share my Friday Finds with you.  Always a treat for me. 
 This was my haul from yesterday... some for me and some for you. 

The shabby candle holders were too good a deal to pass up.  
($2.50 for both!)  So home they came.  I'll enjoy them in various places...

 For now they are joining my dining table centerscape...

The 80's handpainted towel rack with the lovely roses 
and cameo Victorian gal is available here...

And need a ladies meeting snack idea?  I was at a girl's function
 last evening and they served 'Make Your Own Trifle'...

It started with your choice of pudding in the bottom of a cup...

...to which you added your choice of fruits 
(they had anything you could think of!)...

 ...and chunks of cookies and cake.  Oh my!
And they didn't forget the succulents that are so 'in' right now.

Happy Friday Friends!  ~Joyce




3 comments:

Betsy said...

Great finds this week Joyce and that trifle bar is wonderful! I would love to make a chocolate trifle right now with chocolate pudding, raspberries and chocolate or yellow cake. Yum! (Can you tell I haven't eaten breakfast yet?" Ha!
Blessings,
Betsy

Tammy said...

How fun!!!

Regina said...

Joyce this looks so yummy! Sounds like you ladies had a very nice time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...