A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Feb 15, 2017

St. Patrick's (Green) Tablescape for One...

Now that Valentine's Day is over... there are 3 seasonal decor 
looks to consider - Spring, St. Patrick's Day or Easter.  
I don't usually decorate for St. Patrick's Day - but just for fun -
  I played with a little tablescape using this plate/bowl...

I paired it with other green dishes that I have - 
all on a straw placemat...

I have seen people use twig wreaths as chargers - but I would find
 that incredibly uncomfortable for eating.  Using one under a side
 dish makes more sense.  You can then move just the bowl closer 
to you when you're ready to eat from it.  

So what do you think - would this work for St. Patrick's Day?  


And why not do a little inspirational reading if you're dining alone?
  The green devotional book is available here.


We have almost Spring-like weather here in PA today.  
And 'green' always makes me think of Spring. 
As always - happy creating!  ~Joyce


2 comments:

Betsy said...

I think it works very well for St. Patrick's Day. I guess it is time to take down my Valentines, but I think I'll leave them up for the rest of the week anyway. I don't think I would like to use a twig charger to eat off of either.
Blessings, Betsy

Cheryl said...

I think it all looks very pretty together...you did a great job! It is amazing how much we can do with what we already have on hand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...