A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 24, 2017

Sweet Vintage Tiny Cards on my Friday Finds...

I went on a major thrifting trip this week for my birthday and 
while fun and the shops were great - I didn't find much.  But today 
I worked at my local thrift shop and did find some things....

I think my favorite was these tiny vintage greeting cards.  
I'm always drawn to the small ones.
They will be available in my Etsy shop shortly.

And a peek at all my finds which may or may not look all the interesting - 
but here goes....  The Land's End shirt was on the 25 cents rack
 (where clothing lands that's been in the store a month.).  
It shows a hint of wear - but no matter - I know that I'll wear 
this cozy sweater a lot!  

I've been on the lookout for a purse that meets my specs for a long time... 
I think this one will work.  It has 3 large center compartments, 
side pouches and outer pockets.  That should do me.  
It looks unused and the name doesn't hurt either.  Price?  $5.50...

On occasion I do a little recycled candle making.  Turns out
 $1.50 isn't a steal - but I never go shopping for fragrance oil
and there it was - so I'm  happy...

And this granite or enamelware tart pan I found earlier in the week.
  It is unusual and I was thrilled to find it...
Available here
Now on to the weekend!  
Let's see what and who the Lord may bring to our path.
'Stuff' is fun - but life is about way more than 'stuff'.  
See ya soon ~Joyce

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Fun finds. I, too, am pretty particular about pockets in my purse. Love the shirt too.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

All good finds, Joyce! The pan is very nice looking... I enjoyed your new, repurposed use!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...