A patched together lifestyle of thrift and charm...

Mar 17, 2017

Friday Finds And Gift Wrapping Idea...

Let me quickly share with you some of my finds from the week.
  Doesn't seem to be much of a theme here does there?
(but it still seems to  look good together...)

Some of these items made it to the shop.  The red photo album is here
the Good Shepherd plate is here, and that sweet vintage 
painted Bathroom sign is here.

The glass painted motto is also vintage and available here.  
Isn't it precious?  Pretty sure many of us that grew up in 
Christian homes had this saying somewhere...

If I collect anything personally - it is decorating books.  
So I was excited to find this one I had never seen before.

The shirt will be a sweet closet addition - loved the fabric...

...and these metal tags for 50 cents each were too cute to pass up.
  How cute for package adornments?
The paint brush - well I needed one...

And last - there are some faux impatiens in the first photo.  
They'll work great on the porch of our summer cottage since 
we can't always be there to water real plants.

And speaking of package adornments... I put together this little
 ensemble to showcase the novelty note cards I have listed on Etsy.
  I'm happy with how it turned out.
Save trims of all kinds - they come in handy!
brown paper bag, trims, gift wrapping, old cards

I enjoy the treasure hunt each week.  
And soon yard sale season will be in full swing - what fun!   
Have a blessed evening!  ~Joyce


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Nice finds! The bathroom sign with the Good Shepherd plate made me smile.
Blessings,
Betsy

Cheryl said...

My dear, sweet, Godly mother used to quote that saying all the time. Every time I see or hear it, I think of Mom. The more God leads us to let go of this world's goods and the older I get, the more I realize Mom and this saying is SO right. If only we would live our lives more eternity-focused than earth-bound. God help us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...